1. to stop operating from
a shot gun approach.
2. how to set specific
goals and objectives.
3. how to focus on individual
strategies for your goals and objectives.
4. how to direct your
effort to track progression.
5. how to get it done and move
How did you do that? -Making
the impossible look easy.
Are you stuck in the mindset
that success is just too hard? Do you think that success comes
easy for some people, but not for you? Are you wondering why
people who are less educated and talented than you are, keep
achieving more than you? Or why people who arent as smart
at you always seem to get more? How did you do that? Making
the impossible look easy is the workshop for you. In this
workshop you will learn:
1. everything has a process.
2. if you can follow the
plan, you too can succeed.
3. self discipline is
4. repetition fosters
5. the importance of an experienced
Interviewing Dos and Donts
Just finished college and got that
brand new degree, now its time to start the dreaded
job search? Been laid off and youre a bit rusty.Freshly
re-skilled and ready to land a great job in a new field? Coming
back to the workforce after being out of work for an extended
period of time? Interviewing Dos and Donts is
the workshop for you. In this workshop you will learn:
1. the goal of the interviewee and interviewer.
2. how to present yourself successfully before, during
and after the interview.
3. how to respond to difficult questions.
4. why it is important to ask questions.
5. what you say without talking.
6. what questions are discriminatory or illegal
7. what you should remember for any interview.
If you are preparing to enter the workforce
there are some basic things you must know to be successful.
Those things are referred to as the applied skills,
soft skillsand interpersonal skills.
No matter what they are called they all have one thing in
common and that is they are specific to people and the way
you interact with them. Im talking about communication,
teamwork, decision-making, cooperative work relations and
self set expectations. If you are determined to be successful,
Got Skillz! is the workshop for you. In this workshop
you will learn about:
2. enthusiasm and attitude
5. problem solving and critical
6. professionalism and volunteering
Learn To Do Business Before
You Go Into Business
Having a good idea or a good
product to sell does not constitute good business acumen.
There are many variables that go into being a successful business
person. If you intend to go into business and stay in business,
make sure you learn to do business first. Learn to do business
before you go into business! is the workshop for you.
This workshop can be condensed for the novice exploring entrepreneurship
or expanded for the more seasoned individual looking to strengthen
their business acumen. In this workshop you will learn about:
1. commitment to Excellence
2. business protocol
3. compensation for products
4. overcoming the get over
5. treating other businesses
like a hobby while expecting to be treated like a business
6. proper, appropriate& correct
7. real networking & the
8. the importance of doing your
homework & advance preparation
9. the sabotage of perpetration
10. truth vs. illusion
11. the strategy of goal setting
12. business mentoring learning
from those who have walked the path before us
You Can Do It! Lets
Are you frustrated with your
current life circumstances? Do you feel like you lack guidance,
direction and clarity? Do you have a hard time figuring out
what you want to do and how to get started? Are you afraid
to find out whats in your way? If you answered yes to
any of these questions, You Can Do It! Lets Get Motivated!
is the workshop for you! In this workshop you will learn about:
1. The importance of dreaming
2. Having a solid belief system.
3. Identifying clear objectives.
4. Making YOUR goals your priority.
6. Working your plan.
7. Haters and self sabotage.
8. Perpetual pursuit.
9. Cheerleaders and support systems.
10. Not getting in your own way.